Nervos CKB Eaglesong Miner License 9.12GH/s - by Ruplikmastik666
This is the License Key for running Ruplikmastik666's Nervos Eaglesong FPGA Miner and Bitstream at full speed.
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
FPGA.guide has teamed up with Ruplikmastik666 in order for you to have an easier mining experience.
Compatible only with VU9P FPGA Mining Boards (V/BCU1525, BTU9P, and BTU9P PRO)
This purchase will include future bitstream updates/upgrades.
Calculate Nervos profit here: https://www.f2pool.com/
Instructions to Get the License [Read Carefully!]
1. Download the Nervos bitstream and miner. (ruplikmastik will give you the file by himself)
2. Read the README.txt.
3. Program your FPGA with the bitstream file (*.bit)
4. Edit launch-eagle.bat file.
- Change with your preferred pool and wallet.
- Change the FPGA clock, better start with 640mhz or lower depends on your cooling.
- Make sure the miner name is correct.
5. Run launch-eagle.bat. It should detect your boards and generate the device DNAs into detected_dna.txt. If your boards are not detected try to reprogram your boards.
6. Send the detected_dna.txt to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
7. We will send you the license file, then you should put the license file in the same folder as the miner file.
- SUGGESTED START CLOCK/VOLTAGE: 0.73V 660Mhz
- 10% dev fee
- Works on Windows only
- 12 cores
- Max speed
- BCU1525: 760mhz (9.12 GH/s)
- BTU9P PRO: 800++Mhz (>=9.6 GH/s)
1. Start with lower frequency depends on your cooling system.
2. If you're using CELERON CPU - you might get "fpga2_recv_response: blablabla" errors - try using this parameter in .bat file: --more-difficult