AEON K12 Miner License 51.5 GH/s for CVP-13 - by Ruplikmastik666
LIMITED RELEASE - 25 LICENSES ONLY!
AVAILABLE LICENSES: 25/25
This is the License Key for running Ruplikmastik666's AEON K12 Miner and Bitstream at full speed for CVP-13
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
FPGA.guide has teamed up with Ruplikmastik666 in order for you to have an easier mining experience.
Compatible only with CVP-13 FPGA Mining Boards
This purchase will include future bitstream updates/upgrades.
Instructions to Get the License [Read Carefully!]
1. Download the AEON bitstream and miner. (will be given once purchased)
2. Read the README.txt.
3. Program your FPGA with the bitstream file (*.bit)
4. Edit config.json file. Edit the user (wallet) with your wallet public address.
5. Edit start.bat file. Change the FPGA clock, better start with 750mhz or lower depends on your cooling.
6. Run start.bat. It should detect your boards and generate the device DNAs into detected_dna.txt. If your boards are not detected try to reprogram your boards.
7. Send the detected_dna.txt to <email@example.com>
8. We will send you the license file, then you should put the license file in the same folder as the miner file.
- Suggested start: 760mhz - 0.695V
- MAX USABLE CLOCK/VOLTAGE: 800mhz - 0.695v (best voltage)
- 8% dev fee
- Works on Windows only
- 70 cores
Start with lower frequency (760mhz or lower) depends on your cooling system.