Tellor TRB License up to 2.4 GH/s - 15% dev fee (FK33 Boards) by The Allfather
This is the License Key for running Tellor TRB FPGA Miner and Bitstream for Forest Kitten (FK33)
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
Compatible with Forest Kitten by SQRL
- Suggested start: 700MHz - 0.78V = 2.1 GH/s
- 15% dev fee
- Works on Linux (Ubuntu), Windows (Virtualbox/VMWare)
- Max speed: 2.4 GH/s - before dev fee - watch for your cooling and hardware limitation!
|Voltage (V)||Freq (MHz)||Hashrate (GH/s) before devfee||Power @ Wall (on BCU)|
Instructions to Get the License [Read Carefully!]
1. Send the DNA to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will send you the license, then you should put the license inside config.json file.
How to mine
1. Download the bitstream and miner (will be given once purchased)
2. Read the README.txt. Information is written there.
3. Program your FPGA with the bitstream file (*.bit)
4. Edit config.json file.
Change with your preferred pool and wallet.
Change the FPGA clock, better start with 700mhz or lower depends on your cooling.
5. Run ./TellorFPGA_3_6 mine to start mining.
Start with lower frequency depends on your cooling system!
Once the license has been issued, there will be NO REFUNDS.