Nervos CKB Eaglesong Miner License 11.7GH/s - 0% Dev Fee (VU9P Boards) - by Stark0224
This is the License Key for running Nervos Eaglesong FPGA Miner and Bitstream at full speed.
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
Compatible with VU9P FPGA Mining Boards (V/BCU1525 and BTU9P)
This purchase will include future bitstream updates/upgrades.
- Suggested start: 450 Mhz - 0.7V : 200W
- 0% dev fee
- Works on Windows, support Linux in 3 days
- 18 cores
- Max speed: 18 x 650MHz = 11.7 GH/s
- Will support CVP-13
|Voltage||Frequency||Power on the wall|
|0.7 V||450 Mhz||~200 W|
|0.7 V||500 Mhz||~230 W|
|0.7 V||550 Mhz||~260 W|
|0.71 V||600 Mhz||~280 W|
|0.71 V||610 Mhz||~285 W|
|0.72 V||620 Mhz||~298 W|
|0.74 V||630 Mhz||~320 W|
|0.75 V||640 Mhz||~365 W|
|0.75 V||650 Mhz||~380 W|
Instructions to Get the License [Read Carefully!]
1. Send the DNA to email@example.com
2. Download the bitstream and miner (will be given once purchased)
3. Read the README.txt. Complete information is written there.
4. Program your FPGA with the bitstream file (*.bit)
5. Edit config.json file.
- Change with your preferred pool and wallet.
- Change the FPGA clock, better start with 500mhz or lower depends on your cooling.
6. Run miner.exe to start mining.
7. We will send you the license file, then you should put the license file in the same folder as the miner file.
Start with lower frequency depends on your cooling system.
Once the license has been issued, there will be NO REFUNDS.