BCU1525 Air Funnel RT-AM1-BL - Single Sanace B97 Blower by Ruplikmastik666
Price does not include the shipping fees. It will be calculated afterward by Ruplikmastik666. Funnels cannot be installed if you already have a waterblock on your board.
RT-AM1-BL : FUNNELS ONLY: 59 USD
This kit includes the 3D printed funnels and all the nuts and bolts required to install it on the stock backplate/stock passive heatsink. This kit can also be installed on the TUL backplate that comes with the TUL waterblock. It still requires one SanAce B97 series blower to work.
RT-AM1-BL-KIT: FUNNELS + 1 HIGH CFM/PRESSURE BLOWER: 109 USD
This kit includes the 3D printed funnels, all the required nuts and bolts to be installed, one SanAce B97 blower with high cfm/static pressure and with dedicated wirings and connectors
RT-AM1-BL-KIT-TUL: FUNNELS + 1 HIGH CFM/PRESSURE BLOWER + TUL BACKPLATE: 169 USD
This kit includes the 3D printed funnels, all the required nuts and bolts to be installed, one SanAce B97 blower with high cfm/static pressure and with dedicated wirings and connectors. This kit also includes the TUL Backplate and the backplate adapter.
Which heatsink and backplate are you using?
- Stock Passive Heatsink or Extended passive SQRL Heatsink
- TUL Backplate or Stock Backplate
- HEX head stainless steel 12.1 screws for easy fitting, higher backplate pressure, better performances: + 9 USD (lower down the core temp by 5C based on ruplikmastik test)
- Customized color and custom embossed text: Free (You can put it in the notes in your cart)
- Fan speed regulator: +19 USD (for adjusting the speed of the fans to perfectly calibrate the power usage/noise based on the cooling required)
Ruplikmastik666 strongly advises using the Extended Passive Heatsink instead of the stock passive heatsink. The stock passive heatsink has 3 problems:
1) It’s not cooling the inductors. This will lead to high errors and potential board failure.
2) Extended heatsink is 15C cooler compared to stock heatsink
3) Because the stock heatsink is small, the overall PCB temperature is become hotter compared to using extended heatsink
You can buy the Extended Passive Heatsink here.