NextJTAG License by NextDesignSolutions
Use this Promo Code "BUY15GET1FREE" at checkout to get 1 free license when you buy 15.
This is the License Key for running NextJTAG.
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
NextJTAG is a standalone command line utility used for accessing Xilinx FPGAs over USB. It supports basic operations, such as checking the temperature and loading bitstreams. Platform and FPGA support are fairly limited, but more are coming soon. To gain access to all features, a license must be purchased. Check the releases to download the latest binaries.
- Querying Device DNAs of attached FGPAs
- Loading bitstreams in parallel (not persistent across power cycling)
- Clearing the currently loaded bitstream
- Reading the min, max, and current temperature
- Reading/writing SYSMON registers
Supported Xilinx FPGAs
- XCVU9P (VCU1525 or BCU1525 or BTU9P)
- (More coming soon!)
- Linux (x86-64)
- Windows (x64)
Instructions after Purchase:
1. Download this: https://github.com/NextDesignSolutions/NextJtag/releases