NextJTAG 2.0 License by NextDesignSolutions
This is the License Key for running NextJTAG. Upgrade from 1.0 to 2.0 is available in the drop-down menu.
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
NextJTAG is a standalone command line utility used for accessing Xilinx FPGAs over USB. It supports basic operations, such as checking the temperature and loading bitstreams. Platform and FPGA support are fairly limited, but more are coming soon. To gain access to all features, a license must be purchased. Check the releases to download the latest binaries.
- Querying Device DNAs of attached FGPAs
- Loading bitstreams in parallel (not persistent across power cycling)
- Clearing the currently loaded bitstream
- Reloading the bitstream from flash
- Reading the min, max, and current temperature and voltage
- Reading/writing SYSMON registers
- Changing voltage controller settings (BCU1525 only, requires v2.0+)
Supported Xilinx FPGAs
- XCVU9P (VCU1525 or BCU1525 or BTU9P)
- XCVU13P (CVP13) - in BETA, requires v2.0.1+
- (More coming soon!)
- Linux (x86-64)
- Windows (x64)
Instructions after Purchase:
1. Download this: https://github.com/NextDesignSolutions/NextJtag/releases