Kadena KDA Miner License 4.23GH/s - 0% Dev Fee
This is the License Key for running KDA Kadena Blake2s FPGA Miner and Bitstream at full speed.
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
Compatible with VU9P FPGA Mining Boards (V/BCU1525 and BTU9P)
This purchase will include future bitstream updates/upgrades.
- Suggested start: 400 Mhz - 0.7V : 190W
- 0% Dev Fee
- Works on Windows
- 9 cores
- Max speed: 9 x 470MHz = 4.23 GH/s
- Miner support solo mining only, better to run your own Kadena Node -> link to setup your own node: https://github.com/kadena-io/chainweb-node and https://github.com/kadena-io/chainweb-miner
- Kadena project is unstable, might encounter some crashing
- Mining Profit Calculator: https://minerstat.com/coin/KDA
- Or point your miner to Kadena trusted node: https://github.com/kadena-io/chainweb-node/wiki
Instructions to Get the License [Read Carefully!]
1. Send the DNA to email@example.com
2. Download the bitstream and miner (will be given once purchased)
3. Read the README.txt. Complete information is written there.
4. Program your FPGA with the bitstream file (*.bit)
5. Edit config.json file.
- Change with your preferred pool and wallet.
- Change the FPGA clock, better start with 400mhz or lower depends on your cooling.
6. Run miner_kadena.exe to start mining.
7. We will send you the license file, then you should put the license file in the same folder as the miner file.
- Start with lower frequency depends on your cooling system.
- Run your own Kadena node and point your miner to your node. Or use Kadena trusted node.