CVP-13 by Bittware
CVP-13-L (Liquid Cooled Version) FPGA mining board by Bittware, a Molex company.
🔥Bittware is having a Limited-Time Sale to coincide with the release of Whitefire's Ravencoin (X16R) Bitstream 🔥
Normal Regular Price: $6,000
Sale Price: $5,495
BittWare’s CVP-13 is an UltraScale+ VU13P FPGA-based PCIe card designed for ultra high power applications. The Xilinx UltraScale+ VU13P FPGA gives designers incredible performance potential, with 3.8M logic elements —yet with a power density that makes power and thermal management difficult. The CVP-13 meets this challenge with BittWare’s Viper platform, supporting monster FPGA loads, up to 256 GBytes DDR4 or 1152 Mbits of QDR-II+, and up to 800Gbps board-to-board bandwidth.
The CVP-13 supports liquid cooling and a 300A FPGA core power supply. While the board is available in an air-cooled version, the liquid cooling option unleashes the full potential of the CVP-13. Two external 8-pin power connectors provide all necessary power.
Check out the How to Mine with CVP13 Guide.
- Virtex UltraScale+ VU13P
- 2Gbit Flash memory for storing FPGA bitstreams
- 2 DIMM sites
- PCIe interface x16 Gen1, Gen2, Gen3
- USB interface: BMC, FPGA UART, FPGA JTAG
- 4 QSFP28 cages
- 2 UltraPort SlimSAS
- Board Management Controller
- External 8-pin power connector
|X16R (very soon)||(very soon)|
|Zen Protocol||17 GH/s|
|x13sm3 (BCD)||240 MH/s|
- Read more 👉 CVP-13 Technical Specifications
- To help you set up your CVP-13 with liquid cooling, you can 👉read the CVP-13 Liquid Cooling Hardware 🏃Quick Start Guide
- Depending on your location, there might be additional shipping costs.
- If you are in the US, please contact us for shipping pricing.
- There is a three week lead time for this product.