Blackminer F1+ by Hashaltcoin
This is the Blackminer F1+ FPGA Mining Board by Hashaltcoin.
The Blackminer F1+ contains 3 FPGA hashing boards, which has updated hardware design and product structure of Blackminer F1. Its mining efficiency is greatly improved through its extraordinary performance in heat dissipation.
Blackminer F1+ supports the same algorithms as Blackminer F1.
A power supply with DC12V output is needed. (power supply over1300W is recommended)
Shipping Fee will be calculated after purchase. Rates vary depending on the shipping location.
|Lyra2z||GTM,ZCR,IFX||93 MH/s||937 W|
|Skein||DGB||7.56 GH/s||632 W|
|Lyra2rev3||VTC||360 MH/s||733 W|
|phi1612||FLM,FNO||470 MH/s||804 W|
|tribus||DNR,SCRIV||4.40 GH/s||865 W|
|nexus||NXS||3.87 GH/s||803 W|
|xdag||XDAG||27 GH/s||1180 W|
|bcx||BCX||26 GH/s||719 W|
|keccak/keccakc||SMART,MAX||31.68 GH/s||1059 W|
|0xToken||0xBTC||35.2 GH/s||1020 W|
|Sha3||ZP||35.2 GH/s||1052 W|
|Verus2||VRSC||411 MH/s||340 W|
|dmd-gr||MBC||2,37 GH/s||460 W|
|Amoveo||VEO||82.6 GH/s||1054 W|
|Bitcoin Diamond||BCD||278 MH/s||668 W|
|Algo3/Vblake||VBK||18 GH/s||708 W|
|Algo4||-||1.23 GH/s||893 W|
|Algo5/lyra2zz||LAX||88 MH/s||?? W|
|Algo6||-||131.20 MH/s||850 W|
|Algo7||-||36.8 GH/s||1054 W|
|Algo8||-||228 MH/s||690 W|
|Algo10||-||566 MH/s||487 W|
|odocrypt||DGB||5.04 GH/s||937 W|
|blockstamp||BST||27 GH/s||900 W|
|bmw512||XDN||13.68 GH/s||432 W|
|c11||CHC||240 MH/s||545 W|
Power on wall: 1.2kW
Power Supply：DC 12V
Power：Depend on different algorithms, power >1300W is recommended
Volume：430mm × 290mm × 240mm（with package）
Operating ambient temperature：-30℃ ~ 40℃
- The miner will be delivered within 7 days after payment confirmed.
Warranty & After-sales Service
The after-sales service policy of Blackminer F1+ is as follows. Once purchased, it is deemed to be an approval of this policy.
1. No refund or return after payment, regardless of whether it is shipped or hosted.
2. A 200-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date.
The following events will void the warranty:
1. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Blackminer team first;
2. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
3. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
4. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
If these happen, a charged repair service will be provided.
- If you are in China, please contact us for shipping pricing.