Blackminer F1 by Hashaltcoin (Free Shipping)
This is the Blackminer F1 FPGA Mining Board by Hashaltcoin.
🔥PROMOTION: FREE SHIPPING ON BLACKMINER F1🔥
Blackminer F1 contains 2 hashing boards. There are six K7 chips on each board, which are running at 1.0V core voltage. Each device has a dedicated core power supply with a maximum load up to 50A. Bitstream is configured via a serial interface which is driven by a controller board, or JTAG (onboard header) interface. Six FPGA chips are chained together by a customized interface.
Board temperature can be monitored instantly by host board with the onboard sensor. Fan cooling is supported. Power indicator LED, FPGA configured LED, and Mining status LEDs are on board.
|Lyra2z||GTM,ZCR,IFX||53 MH/s||590 W|
|Skein||DGB||5.04 GH/s||423 W|
|Lyra2rev3||VTC||240 MH/s||364 W|
|phi1612||FLM,FNO||314 MH/s||558 W|
|tribus||DNR,SCRIV||2.97 GH/s||607 W|
|nexus||NXS||2.45 GH/s||550 W|
|xdag||XDAG||14.7 GH/s||608 W|
|bcx||BCX||16.56 GH/s||474 W|
|keccak/keccakc||SMART,MAX||21.12 GH/s||605 W|
|0xToken||0xBTC||21.6 GH/s||610 W|
|Sha3||ZP||22 GH/s||610 W|
|Verus2||VRSC||272 MH/s||237 W|
|dmd-gr||MBC||1.58 GH/s||460 W|
|Amoveo||VEO||46 GH/s||600 W|
|Bitcoin Diamond||BCD||178 MH/s||400 W|
|Algo3/Vblake||VBK||11.65 GH/s||520 W|
|Algo4||-||770 MH/s||600 W|
|Algo5/lyra2zz||LAX||55 MH/s||550 W|
|Algo6||-||73 MH/s||550 W|
|Algo7||-||21.3 GH/s||642 W|
|Algo8||-||152 MH/s||357 W|
|Algo10||-||377 MH/s||454 W|
|odocrypt||DGB||3.36 GH/s||620 W|
|blockstamp||BST||18 GH/s||600 W|
|bmw512||XDN||8.78 GH/s||328 W|
|c11||CHC||125 MH/s||404 W|
Power on wall: 0.6 KW
- The miner will be delivered within 7 days after payment confirmed.
Warranty & After-sales Service
The after-sales service policy of Blackminer F1+ is as follows. Once purchased, it is deemed to be an approval of this policy.
1. No refund or return after payment, regardless of whether it is shipped or hosted.
2. A 200-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date.
The following events will void the warranty:
1. The customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Blackminer team first;
2. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
3. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
4. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
If these happen, a charged repair service will be provided.
- If you are in China, please contact us for shipping pricing.
The producer of this product is HashAltCoin. Please contact HashAltCoin support <firstname.lastname@example.org> if technical issues or conditions do arise.
The product might show a slight sign of use in the outer appearance due to the testing process, but it does not affect the board performance.