AEON K12 Miner License 41.4GH/s for VU9P Boards - by Ruplikmastik666
LIMITED RELEASE - 25 LICENSES ONLY! Max purchase only 3 per person
AVAILABLE LICENSES: 25/25
This is the License Key for running Ruplikmastik666's AEON K12 Miner and Bitstream at full speed for VU9P Boards.
1 License Key only works for 1 FPGA Board.
FPGA.guide has teamed up with Ruplikmastik666 in order for you to have an easier mining experience.
Compatible only with VU9P FPGA Mining Boards (BCU1525, BTU9P, and BTU9P PRO)
This purchase will include future bitstream updates/upgrades.
Instructions to Get the License [Read Carefully!]
1. Download the AEON bitstream and miner. (will be given once purchased)
2. Read the README.txt.
3. Program your FPGA with the bitstream file (*.bit)
4. Edit config.json file. Edit the user (wallet) with your wallet public address.
5. Edit start.bat file. Change the FPGA clock, better start with 750mhz or lower depends on your cooling.
6. Run start.bat. It should detect your boards and generate the device DNAs into detected_dna.txt. If your boards are not detected try to reprogram your boards.
7. Send the detected_dna.txt to <email@example.com>
8. We will send you the license file, then you should put the license file in the same folder as the miner file.
- SUGGESTED START CLOCK/VOLTAGE: 750mhz - 0.68v -> consume 210W
- 8% dev fee
- Works on Windows only
- 3 versions: 43 cores, 45 cores, 47 cores
- 43 cores -> run at the same speed as the 45 cores one, with 30W less power -> can run up to 920mhz on BCU
- 47 cores with max speed:
- BCU1525: 850mhz (40.9 GH/s)
- BTU9P/BTU9P PRO: 920Mhz (43.2 GH/s)
Start with lower frequency (750mhz or lower) depends on your cooling system. (750mhz for water cooling)